Child care training set
Child Care Aware of Northwest Arkansas is providing free training. Classes include:
• “Controlling Anger Before It Controls Me”— This session will look at roots of anger. Gain a new perspective on anger, and learn the steps in responding to anger. Class is 10 a.m.- noon Monday at 614 E. Emma Ave., Suite 131 in Springdale.
• “Experiencing Nature and How It Benefits Our Well Being”— Attendees will be reminded of nature, its beauty, and how nature benefits children and adults physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually. Natural objects for discussion will be provided. Class is 6-8 p.m. Tuesday at 614 E. Emma Ave., Suite 131 in Springdale.
• “Sensory Integration” — Learn coping skills and ways to help a child when they feel overwhelmed. This class helps participants understand Sensory Integration Disorder and fulfilling sensory needs. Class is 10 a.m.- noon Wednesday at 1200 W. Walnut St. in Rogers.
• Jueves: “La depresión en los niños”. Las clases se encuentran los jueves de 6-8 p.m. y están localizadas en 614 E. Emma, Salón 218 en Springdale. Llame al
(479) 751-9494 para más información.
Classes are free and first come, first-serve.
Information: (479) 751-3463 or nwachildcare.org.