Rogers High reunion set
The annual fall reunion of former students, teachers and administrators of the old Rogers Public High School in the 500 block of West Walnut Street in Rogers will be from 9 a.m.to noon Oct. 7 in the old Kirksey Gym, which is now Tillery Elementary gym.
Former students are requested to contribute $3 to cover the cost of the custodian who sets up and cleans the gym for the reunion. Kirksey Gym is behind the Rogers School District Administration Building on West Walnut Street in Rogers.
Information: (479) 936-9852.
In June, the American Red Cross joins blood collection agencies around the world marking World Blood Donor Day by raising awareness about the need for a readily available blood supply.
Upcoming blood donation opportunities:
• Monday: 2-6 p.m., Walmart, 4208 Pleasant Crossing Blvd., Rogers
• Thursday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., K&K Vet Supply, 675 Laura Lane, Tontitown; 10 a.m.- 4 p.m., Siloam Springs High School, 700 N. Progress, Siloam Springs
• June 26: 3-7 p.m., Colton’s Restaurant, 642 E. Millsap Drive, Fayetteville
• June 29: 3:30-7:30 p.m., 1 Day Fitness, 11679 Cactus Jack Road, Farmington
• July 9: 8 a.m.-noon, St. Stephens Catholic Church, 1300 N.E. J St., Bentonville
To make an appointment to donate blood, call (800) 733-2767.
Send news about local events, charity fundraisers and family or class reunions to ourtown@ nwadg.com . Deadline is 4 p.m. Tuesday for Sunday publication.